Friday, February 15, 2008

Me vs. Valentine's Day

Well hello.

This is my first post.

I'm Nils.

How are you?

I'm fine.

I drew this in a Philosophy of Law class.

I'm in anther class right now.

Godbless campus-wide WiFi.

Here are more pictures of me doing things to things:



Here are some links to thing I like right now:
DJ Lobie Minus (me!) - It's Just Before 5 AM on The Pirate Bay

Ronald McDonald Insanity
Bert and Ernie Go Brutal

Here are some sites I frequent:
XLTronic
Boing Boing
Perez Hilton (I know, I'm trashy.)

Bye! Y'all come back now y'hear?

I like toast.

1 comment:

natasha terekhova said...

i think these drawings are very relateable and reveal a great deal about the human condition.

what do you think about that philosophy of law class? i am taking it next quarter, but i've only taken intro before.